Level 1 / Endurance Coach
- United States Marine Corps, 2001-2009
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, and Sport and Exercise Behavior, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- CrossFit Level 1
- CrossFit Endurance
- USA Track and Field Level 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
“I firmly believe that CrossFit is the best strength and conditioning method and environment for improving general physical fitness and quality of life. We all have our strengths and weakness in terms of physical performance, but the Crossfit experience really develops a broad range of athleticism through consistent repetition and exposure to movement patterns that are most relevant in life and sport. I love seeing the confidence and happiness that comes out in people as they develop skills and strength that they never thought they would be capable of. It happens all the time here, and I am happy and proud to be part of that process.”