In addition to the Track WODs, from here on out I will also be posting some extra strength work that will fit in with our regular programming.
Track WOD – Week 6
- 800m Run (90 second rest)
- 600m Run (75 second rest)
- 400m Run (60 seconds rest)
- 200m Run
Pace should be Goal Mile Pace for all runs.
- 5 minutes hard, 1 minute easy, 4 minutes hard, 1 minute easy, 3 minutes hard, 1 minute easy, 2 minutes hard, 1 minute easy, 1 minute hard, 1 minute easy. (This is the same work as week 3)
A1. 4 x 6 Bench Press w/ 4 second decent to chest @ 60-65-70-70% -or- 7-8 RPE
A2. 4 x 6 Chin-ups w/ 4 second negative
B1. 4 x 5 Speed Back Squats @ 50-60%
- slow decent down, 1 second hold at bottom, fast up
B2. 4 x 5 Jumping Snatch Pulls @ 50% Snatch Max
- Snatch pull from the floor, with feet coming off the ground